The Phone Counseling Program
Confidential Moderation Counseling Tailored to Your Lifestyle
Target problem-drinking patterns you are
most concerned about, devise moderate
drinking plans for your everyday life and
stay motivated and on track with seven hours
of moderation coaching with Donna Cornett. You are guaranteed
reduced alcohol consumption if you complete the entire program per instructions
and continue to practice everything you
learn. Each item in the Phone Counseling
Program has been clinically proven to reduce
alcohol consumption and it includes:
- Seven hours of personalized moderation counseling - one 50-minute consultation each week for seven weeks with Donna Cornett showing you how to apply the program to your drinking behavior and lifestyle so you can change your ways and drink less.
- The "7 Weeks to Safe Social Drinking" Workbook by D.J. Cornett, founder and director of Drink/Link. It is full of proven behavioral, cognitive, motivational and lifestyle strategies and techniques showing you how to beat the drinking urge, break problem-drinking habits and cut down.
- The "Take Control of Your Drinking - Now!" Motivational Tape also by D.J. Cornett. This 30-minute tape gets you excited about moderating and keeps you on track day or night - whenever the urge strikes.
- The Drink/Link Drinking Diary - raises your drinking awareness and enables you to cut down automatically.
- A Drink Graph - helps you keep track of your progress during and after you have completed the program.
- The "Herbal & All-Natural Moderatiion Tips" Booklet also by D.J. Cornett containing clinically proven herbal and folk remedies that actually reduce your desire to drink - naturally!
- Nutritional Supplements - a seven week supply proven to reduce alcohol craving and make modifying drinking habits easier.
The Phone Counseling Program is a more intensive moderation program. The personalized, confidential counseling gives you the edge and greatly increases your chances of success long-term.
Toll-Free Phone: (888) 773-7465
Fax: (707) 537-1010